Soccer

Soccer
Will at play

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunrise and Sunset at our new home in Lincoln

We are enjoying Lincoln, CA. This weekend spectacular sunrises and sunsets. I feel God's and Will's presence in the nature and beauty that surrounds us. So peaceful, so serene. I read the Youth Group article in the October Bede's journal. Thank you Jeanne for keeping Will's story and what has happened since alive-I am doing all that I can with the energy that I have to help change the teen culture of disrespecting peers and not supporting/helping each other. Jeanne does an excellent job reminding us to join each other in support of youth. On November 6 at the Cubberly Theater in Palo Alto from 7-9 pm, a youth driven artistic event will be held for youth to express how they are healing from the tragedies and supporting each other. When the Facebook link is available, I will post it this week. Janet Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment