Soccer

Soccer
Will at play

Sunday, March 8, 2020

March 2020

Pinch punch 1st day of the month. Yesterday, the Women's retreat at Mercy Center in Auburn was good. It was about Balance. Went with Jeanne and Dina. There were about 40 there. I did not know that Ginny Deering is Joan Howe's mom. I love St. Augustine's. Praying for all in need in the parish. After the retreat, the three of us went to Happy Hour at Citizen Vine. It was fun and got crowded. Now sitting with my lovely animals in my happy place called home.
Millie and I saw Mom in San Jose last Thursday and Friday. I am so happy that we did. I so appreciate her house, my family home, Mom and Dad made it a great place, house and space perfect, yard perfect. I could feel Dad's presence there with me in spirit. Sheila came over for a visit too. Alison and Austin went to Maryland for a baby shower for Amanda this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment