Soccer

Soccer
Will at play

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday, October 14, 2018

It is 4:12 am, I have been up for a couple of hours. I have to force myself to stay up later in the evening so that I am not wide awake in the middle of the night. It is quiet, surrounded by my lovely animals, Billie, Millie and Ginger. I am starting to read a book about Shakespeare called Time's Fool. Still figuring out what it is that I want to do with my life, it will take a while. Planning trips for the next year. Mainly visiting family and friends. Writing and as Kent said at Dick's Celebration of Life, stay social. I am grateful to have had Dick in my life, his way of solving problems, keeping sharp, planning and implementing projects. Yesterday, when I was taking a shower, I was thanking him for putting the grab bars in the shower. I would say only the best for Dick, how true and translated to mean only the best for me too. We made a home here, it reflects both of us and I am happy with it. Reminded of our many years and wonderful times building a life together. I loved and will always love Charles Richard Dickens. He called me his Gardener, the garden is beautiful with its roses, hydrangeas, Japanese maples, lantana, gardenias and much more. Reflecting on life and living, today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment