Soccer

Soccer
Will at play

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Reflections Carmel Highlands March 4-8 2018

I am finally unstuck and writing Will's story focusing on all the positives in his life and our lives. For many years, my mind has been cluttered with all that has happened. It can be so sad and overwhelming losing him and negative with anger that the police did such a horrible job investigating his death. To prepare the binder containing Will's memory artifacts, I had to sift through many painful reminders and other artifacts through this journey living without Will in our lives on Earth. Although, reread the notes from my meeting with Mark Hernandez, the Medium, and was really glad I found that file. I shared it with Alison and we both connected very closely about its content. Was he murdered? Now, almost 9 years later no matter what caused his death, it will not bring him back to life. Richard inspired my to do a memory book of his life. That did it for me, it cleared the cobwebs, finally. And what a place to reflect and write about Will - Carmel Highlands, with a beautiful ocean view. No matter where I write it will be great because it is about memories with Will.
The first story is about his love for our annual trips to Kauai, next his love for his cat, Nora and his love of nature. My goal is to write 300 words every day and attend writer's group meetings to get feedback until the book is published. I am renewed that I am finally able to move on in such a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment