Soccer

Soccer
Will at play

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thoughts...

Thoughts

4 years ago this Saturday, October 19, we lost our son Will. Life changed dramatically for me and my family. We had no idea that this was going to happen, no signs at all. As I reflect now there may have been a combination of factors going on with Will, the combination of which were fatal. He and the love of his life had broken up, he just quit water polo after 5 very successful years, had a new coach, he did not like change, he liked Ann Marie and the team, he was on track to graduate with a 3.2 gpa according to his resource teacher when I followed up after he quit water polo. He may have been down on himself because of his special need for reading.

What a shock for all of us. Each day, I will try to find peace as I walk my life's journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment